Wednesday, September 21, 2011

..: 1st Stop: BOULDER, CL :..

Sorry for the lack of post on my blog... 
We took a week off to go to Denver, Boulder & Lake City, Colorado.

It was a great Road Trip... Like 16 hours :S but i really enjoyed :)

I want to share some pictures with you all.
Hope you like it.






Me :)






A great Afternoon.












Roman (chucky), Cristian (bro in law, chucky hater) and the las handsome man is my hubby :)














There is a lot of trails to ride :)







We were lost at some point trying to find the Dowtown...







The weather was amazing and really this town has a lot of trails to ride :) 

I wish we have the same at DFW :(







Me :)







" Free Hugs " I loved it!


























:)







There were a lot of Bikes everywhere, even in the Hotel that we stay we can used a free one all day!!!







Original Music, Great Music!















In this town  the People care for the people.




























I love hippie towns :)








Me :)






On our way to Lake City, Colorado!!
















Guess who came to the Road Trip???

This is my dolphin, is special for me because the hubbu won it in one of the coins machine, nothing fancy or expensive but it was the first one after our wedding :)



Thank you for all your posts :) I love to read every comment :) 
Im really sorry for the lack of post but with the Road Trips i have been busy :S

When i decided to start the blog i promissed to myself that i will keep posting every day, well maybe not every day but i promisse more often than these past days :)

I feel soo refreshing after these past Road Trip, the views were amazing, the weather soo perfect and im really happy to had the  opportunity to spend some quality time with the hubby. 

Soo im gonna use all these energy to put myself together, im gonna start (again) rhe gym and to try to eat healthy :) Wish me Luck :)



Peace & Love.

Jimely Rosas.

4 comments:

  1. You have great sunglass options and I totally had a dolphin like that as a kid and it was my absolute favorite. Looks like a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosas las fotos! Gracias por tu comentario en la entrada de las tachuelas :)

    Un saludo maja

    ReplyDelete