Tuesday, October 18, 2011


185... My goal for December: 150 :S I know keep dreaming...

I started taking Hip Hop classes :) I always wanted well i used to do it when i was younger but then school then work now is about Me i just wanna have fun, Spend some Quality time for me & be more  Healthy! I wasnt sure about my dancing classes i thougth i was too old for that but know i think its never too late for anything!! Im just 25 and im just wanna be more positive and make time for everything tha i would like to try :)

Hope Yoo are having a great beggining of the week!! :)








































Honestly i think these youn lady will be the New Kate Moss.... Im just saying.

What do you all think????





Now time to watch a movie with the hubby :)




Peace & Love.

Jimely Rosas.


No comments:

Post a Comment