Sunday, January 15, 2012

..: 1st Week :..

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.





Look of the day #1

 Jeans: Old Navy Belt: Jessica Simpson Sweater: Old Navy






 Felling great in my 1st WorkOut week...!






 Boots: Chinese Laundry






'
Sunday night and i soo ready for my work out of the day :) I like this new me!! Wish me luck for my next week.... 
The thing that i love about working out @ the house is that i can use hubby's t-shirts over my sport bra..!! Yayyy :)


Sunday night and i missed KKTNY :( i hate being late to watch my fav tv show #KKTNY
Ohhh well i'll watch it tomorrow... 

Hope you're having a great night :)
Now time to wacth some comedy..! LoL



Peace & Love.
Jimely Rosas.

No comments:

Post a Comment