Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello Lovers...!


I'm a girl. I don't smoke, drink or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist. 


 January's choice arrived last Friday...! Like you already know im a member of @ShoeDazzle by @KimKardashian
Its my 2nd pair... Im really happy with my options, they have bags, shoes & jewerly and its only $39.95!






 These are my ners: Aubrey from @shoeDazzle you can find them here:








I think they look like the "LITAS" from @JeffreyCampbel just a little difference in the price: $162.00 if you prefer these Lovers you can get if here: 




Had a real f* busy week @work... Thank God i have one butttttt sometimes i get tired of it... Early this week i saw a picture i dont remember where exactly buttttt the thing is a really like it that i decided to make a t-shirt with it (with some Help lol).... Time to start playing with the Fashion..! #MassiveArt

Next week i will share the picture :)






Have a great weekend! Hopefully a better than me :S
#GettingTiredOfShameS*******

Peace & Love.
Jimely Rosas.



No comments:

Post a Comment