Tuesday, January 10, 2012

...: MOTIVATED :..

You have to accept not everyone is going to love you back, that's why it's most important to love yourself.







Yestarday was mi 1st day of my Work Out Routine... I got the felling that this time it will work! :)

I feel Lucky to have a treadmill in the house & a climber... 







 Before the Work Out...






 After...






 Just before going to sleep...







...: TODAY :...

Sometimes I pretend to be normal...
But then it gets b-o-r-i-n-g... Soo I go back to being me.






 @ Work








Peace & Love!

Hope you are having a great Tuesday :)




I can't wait to get home and get ready to do my work out...!

I like this new me...  #Motivated

Any tips WELCOME...




Peace & Love.
Jimely Rosas.








Lamar has been nominated for NBA All-Star and we need you guys all to vote for him!! Just head over to to the NBA All-Star voting page and vote as many times as you can! You can also text ODOM to 69622!

No comments:

Post a Comment